Monday, September 20, 2010

Why Revamp!!

"Revamp" has  always been a constant theme in my life...
Back in the days when I used to be in advertising productions, it means..."oh....got to do it again!!"
I was born in the 70s, the after effects of the hippies and the counter culture was still evidence enough to have affected my tiny present....bell bottoms, long hairs, platform shoes....and the loosen up enjoy your life kind of attitude was matching up great with the colorful 70s funk & disco scenes. All my auntie and uncles were having parties all the time....and the whole house would do some dancing (including the hustle)  before and after dinner....life was great.
Then came the 80s when the Glams and Camps rules.....and I was busy trying to look as delicious as Duran Duran, or Boy George and be crazy and cool.
But soon as the 90s arrived....everything is moving in such a rapid speed, and the internet has changed and reshaped everything from the way we live to the way we interact with each others. it became so much more than just style or music...it is also about the adaptations of new things..new ideas in a rapidly reinventing and redefining  new world. The new rules are no rules... needn't to wait in line anymore, everyone can speak, can equally voices their opinions. Yes, at first to me,  it seem to be chaotic, in the way it still is.... but within this massive volume of talks and expressions....is explosions of ideas..and a new sense of communities. I'm excited for what's happening.. for all the developments of sharing, and helping, and a sense of new consciousness this has brought to me....I like to think it is like a growing season...when all things spring into life, and thrives.
"Revamp" to me has  totally new meanings, to be able to recreate, reinvent, and restructure life with new ideas, new attitudes, full of hopes and possibility.
"Revamp" is my place to share what I have learn from the others, and share ideas that has help me navigated between the genuinely truly helpful ideas of how we can live a good life responsibly rather then just another commercial attempts. Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment